Saturday, June 13, 2009

When Gluttony strikes...

Its past 3am and still, I can't sleep. Nope, this isn't another case of insomnia attack, darn, its more of a paranoia. Ok, I admit, I am afraid to sleep because I've eaten so much tonight and I feel that if I try to sleep I might not wake up anymore. hahaha! Yeah, right! Hilarious..


I've eaten so much that I think I won't be starving until 2012. Damn! When I got off from work 5 hours ago (10pm), I was really hungry I could eat a horse! Well, I haven't had a meal for 8 hours straight so that explains it. I was walking my way to the bus stop when I came across the bancheto! I forgot that it was a Friday! I got so excited so I almost run to the stalls to see the food I'd like to eat. I was so hungry and what do you expect from a starving creature? Before I knew it, I already bought a lasagna, a carbonara, a big shawarma and a grilled pusit. Yep and wait, my hunger didn't stop there..When I passed by Mcdo, I bought a BigMac! And the rest is history..










I was eating for an hour and a half! I ate it all! mwahahahaha! And it felt great!
I love eating!
The only problem is..... when can I sleep?!

Damn gluttony! 'made me paranoid... hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment