Sunday, June 7, 2009

So-called Love - Genesis

What started out as a simple chit-chat develop in to something else on my part. I noticed that we are the same in many ways. For one, we're both renegades! We both have this unconventional way of seeing things. We are both misunderstood by most people and funny because we are both crazy! I don't know how it happened actually...well, maybe because I was astounded by his maturity or maybe because I found out that he's genuinely sweet and caring. Not many people see that he is that kind of person, some see him as the joker and the life of the party type, others saw him as the immature and playful boy. He is my ideal man, damn! I began seeing him in a whole different way. Im always amused with his animated gestures when he talks. I feel secured when Im with him, as though no one, not even my estranged husband, can hurt me. He makes me laugh when Im about to cry and makes me cry when Im about to laugh...Confusing? What I mean is he's unpredictable..He always surprises me in everything he does. He's a sweet person and is very endearing. He always makes me feel cared for. I can be as crazy and loony as I can get and never have to worry that he won't understand or approve of it. That's how secured I am with him. I guess that made me feel closer to him despite the fact that I know I'm getting myself a free trouble. Why I love him, I still don't know. I just woke up one morning and I was like, "Shit! This can't be happening!"


No comments:

Post a Comment