Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love thee, friend

Through bottles of beers, we’ve become friends

And I know we’ll be… ‘til the world ends

But u don’t know that I am saddened

Because I have fallen for you, my dear friend


It’s that charming smile on your face

That sets my heart on a blaze

Your angel eyes giving that fiery gaze

Has surely caused my soul a daze


You have always understood me

My silly thoughts, my radical personality

Outspoken enough to make me see

That I should be better than I ought to be


I pray that you would never deem

How your mere presence makes me beam

You might be that man in my dream

But still, it’s impolite to have this feeling


I would gladly hide this feeling and suffer

Than for my emotions to be discovered

For it is better to have you as my friend, dear

Than to risk losing you by saying “I am in love with you eversince”

No comments:

Post a Comment