Sunday, June 7, 2009

Miss Carouser

She has drunk every drop of liquor,
Smokes cigars and party some more,
Dances all night 'til her body sore
Befriends strangers while vomiting on the floor.

Everyone in town knows this lady
Some said she acts as though she's a loony
Picking up a fight when drunk and dancing crazily
Mocking everyone in sight, she's very cranky

But I've known her to be the timid type
Labyrinth problems composes her so-called life
Exhausted and tired yet still willing to fight
For her son to have a better life

There are times that I can't comprehend
Why her lifestyle is of such trend
So I asked her once and she coldly said
"Darlin, with liquor, my heart's cry is heard"

"This is my way of coping up", she sighed
"From numbness and heartaches this life provides.."
"With this drink, happiness is in my side.."
"With a dance, my soul is revived.."

Her name is Miss Carouser
She is the extreme wild flower
Bold and brave when she is sober
Yet a weakling when alcohol hits her


No comments:

Post a Comment