Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 THINGS I ADORE ABOUT YOU

  1. Your eyes. You gaze at me with your angel eyes and immediately, I'm blown away. There's something about your fiery stare that draws me closer to you, that makes me want you more. I guess its because your eyes can see right through me. Only those beauties see the real me and I adore it!
  2. Your Lips. Your sexy lips makes me want to kiss you...ALWAYS! Darn, I could spend all time just staring at those inviting lips and never get bored. I want you to know that I am swept off my feet every time we kiss..
  3. Your Hands. Your hands and your grip makes me feel very secured. Thank you for holding my hands. I feel much stronger when you hold my hands and play with it whether if its under the table or not..hahaha! Do you remember that moment?
  4. Your Smile. Your smile is a sunrise that promises a great day. Even my gloomiest day brightens up when I see your sweet smile. Thank you for always smiling, thank you for that gorgeous smile that makes my knees melt and cheeks blush.
  5. Your Sense of Humor. You have a peculiar sense of humor that is, most of the time, misunderstood by the world as notoriety. But you never cease to amaze me with your unconventional jokes. You never fail to make me laugh even though I'm in the middle of my "wailing" moments. And for that, I am grateful to you.
  6. Your Leadership. You're the only person that makes me want to obey all the time. You never have to say many things to make me follow you. I have high respect for you and I believe in you so much that I know your guidance will never lead me to chaos..ever. A persuasive leader, that's what you are. I don't usually follow men at once but with you, I will.
  7. Your Compassion. Your willingness to help others in any way you can makes me admire you more. You're every body's knight in shining armor. Yep, you're always willing to fight a dragon and a chimera to save everyone in need - the damsel in distress, the lost child, the blind hermit and even the proud quack doctor.
  8. Your Innocence. I adore your simplicity and your child-like attributes. You are full of dreams and hopes! Keep those fires burning, love. Sometimes, I envy you for being sweetest and most optimistic person I have known.
  9. Your Naughtiness. Your playful attitude have always put a spice in my dull life. You may never know it but I adore you when you are full of energy playing children's games! Your energy is sooo contagious that you begin to make other people shell out the kid in them. You are the life of a party and I adore you for being that kind of person. Always be jolly.
  10. Your Tears. Although it breaks my heart and rattles my soul to see you cry, I adore those times that you shed your tears. Not all men have the courage to cry but you..you are not ashamed to let others see your tears. If the world sees that as your weakness, I see that as one of your strengths. You're lucky to have that kind of braveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment