Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When temporary amnesia attacks..

I still can't get over the fact that, for some unknown, crazy reasons, I HAD ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY NEWLY COMPOSED POEMS WITHOUT EVEN REMEMBERING HOW I DID IT!When I checked for my compositions, it was just a blank word document! I was hysterical, how the heck did I manage to delete those files without even having the slightest memory of me actually hitting the delete button! I'm about to publish three new poems and 2 blog entries and now they're all gone. It made me sick to think that I am really having those memory lapses, goodness, I haven't even reached 30s..I'm really upset with myself because of that. I knew that those 3 poems really described my feelings that moment, I had that inspiration to write - I've finished those 3 poems in 10 minutes. Have you ever had that moment when you just keep on writing because all the ideas are literally bursting freely from your head and your heart; that you can't even remember your own words unless you read them over and over again? I was in that state. What's killing me is that I knew I wrote those poems but I can't even remember the message I wanted to convey. It's like having that old, life-size jigsaw puzzle; the one you've already finished and after years of displaying it on the wall, it suddenly fell, frame's broken and all the pieces scattered all over the floor. You knew that you've finished it once but as you tried to put them back together, you realized you don't know how and where to start and you just feel like screaming? That's what I've felt when I lost those poems! Darn, it sucks!I hope I can retrieve those poems in my mind or else I would have this regret for a long time and I mean a long time. I hate this feeling. I suck! I suck big time! Well for starters, I can still remember the titles. There is still hope, I can do this..I can remember what I've written and I can publish it soon..


For the poems:
BORROWED
MY BELOVED MISTAKE
EPIPHANY

For my blog entries:
ANAKIN SKYWALKER -
PLACES TO SEE - this one's easy


There, I've let it out. It's been eating me since last night. I really hate this feeling now. I want my poems back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment