Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You!

I feel grateful to the Lord for giving me 27 years of life. It's strange that I feel so serene even though I have a lot of problems to face. All I can think about are the blessings that I've been receiving everyday! These gifts that I often ignore. The very breath I take every second is a precious gift from God. I feel so happy today! I don't know why but I feel as if I've been released from the prison cell that's been draining my hope for life.

It's surprising to know that there are friends who really care about you. Friends you don't often see but will never let you down even for a fraction of a second. Old friends who know you better than you know yourself, new friends who have high hopes for you and your potentials, those people who still believe in you even on those moments when you stopped believing in yourself.

I was soo busy whining about my miserable existence that I've taken them for granted.

THANK YOU, my dearest friends!

Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. All our memories, good and bad, will always be kept in my heart for all time. I will never forget you. You helped me become a better individual. Those friends of mine who stood by my side even on those times that I pushed them away, those who cried when they saw me crush into pieces, those who held my hand when I was terrified. I know I was never really alone.. I just chose to be alone as a penance to myself.

I feel ashamed of myself for being stubborn but I know better know. I will treasure my friends and I will never let them down. Maybe that's the reason why I feel happy today..Knowing that whatever it is that tomorrow may bring to me, I can face them bravely because I have my friends to support me.

Thank you for being a true friend. Know that I love you. I may be difficult to understand most of the times but you know that I will always come around.

1 comment:

  1. err.. happy burpday? hahaha
    nomu, nomu, nomu..

    seriously, ayusin mo na ha.. para you can give kurt a bright future. :D

    ReplyDelete