Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Friend no more

With a heavy heart, I’d like to let you know
I don’t want to be your friend from now on
You’ve hurt me a lot, I can’t stand it anymore
We are so different, please understand

I thought I found a great friend in you
That’s why I’m always there
Whenever you need my help, my S.O.*
I went out of my way just to aid you

I hope you know that it hurts me
To be treated like a dirt
As though, I’m the good-for-nothing one
You make me feel that way

Now, I can no longer help you..
That is why you’re shutting me out
You’re even mad at me for no reason at all
Is this because you won’t need me anymore?

Don’t want to think that you just used me
It would break my heart deeply
Paranoia in my mind is blossoming
For I can’t find answers for my questions

Friends stick with each other thru thick and thin
I never saw that in you and it pains me
Realizing I’m the only one being true
I’m tired of this situation so I’m letting go

I’m letting go before this hurt turn into hatred
Before my respect turn into sarcasm
Before my perception of you change
I still want a good ending, friend

*S.O. – Special Operations, term used in asking for help or favor

No comments:

Post a Comment